Listing courtesy of Todd Nathanson (CalBRE #01414987), Sotheby’s International Realty.
Situated at the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains sits this unprecedented opportunity: Perhaps the largest non-hillside property ever offered in Brentwood during the MLS era. Like a blank canvas nestled among priceless works of art, the breathtaking 2.5 acre grounds offer an array of possibilities limited only by one’s imagination. There are no other large-scale properties for sale on LA’s Westside so centrally located within close proximity to Brentwood’s trendy shops and cafes. Without doubt, this is a once in a generation property – an offering so scarce there may never be another in the area to possess this ultimate combination of immense size and central location. Adjacent 1/2 acre at 400 S Saltair may also be available for a total of 3 acres.
Property Details and Features
- Single Family
- Condition: Tear Down
- View: Trees/Woods View
- Building size: 1969 sq ft.
- Year built: 1939
- Common walls: Detached/No Common Walls
- Total units in complex: 0
- Room for a Pool
- Lot sq ft: 105129
- List date: 2020-02-14
- Listing Agent: Todd Nathanson
- Listing Office: Sotheby’s International Realty
- List Agent Licence Num: 01414987
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Total bathrooms: 2.0
- Other – See Remarks
- Parking type: Other
- Elementary school: CHECK W/ LAUSD
- Middle school: CHECK W/ LAUSD
- High school: CHECK W/ LAUSD