Listing courtesy of Jesse Lally (CalBRE #01914868), Hilton & Hyland.
The Enchanted Hill, a 120 acre undeveloped site in Beverly Hills, offers a rare opportunity to develop a single-family compound with multiple guest homes, a state-of-the-art fitness and wellness center, an entertainment complex, a sports arena, world-class equestrian facilities and winery or to subdivide and redevelop as Beverly Hills’ greatest modern gated community with the same amenities. Purchased in 1997 by the late Paul G. Allen, Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist, the property has undergone extensive infrastructure improvements including a one-mile private street, the necessary utilities, and two separate gated entrances, on Benedict Canyon Drive and Angelo Drive. Just minutes from Rodeo Drive and The Beverly Hills Hotel, the iconic hilltop property hovers high above the city, offering unrivaled 360 degree views from downtown to the ocean, with unlimited privacy. Truly the last of its kind.
Property Details and Features
- Single Family
- View: Canyon View,Catalina View,City View,City Lights View,Coastline View,Landmark View,Mountain View,Ocean View,Panoramic View,Reservoir View,Tree Top View,Trees/Woods View,No View
- Building size: 741 sq ft.
- Year built: 2007
- Common walls: Detached/No Common Walls
- Total units in complex: 1
- Lot sq ft: 5227200
- List date: 2019-10-03
- Listing Agent: Jesse Lally
- Listing Office: Hilton & Hyland
- List Agent Licence Num: 01914868
- Total bathrooms: 0.0
Appliances and Equipment
- No Pool
- Parking type: Other